The Bethlahem Institute of Engineering was established by the Nesamony Memorial Trust. This Trust has already left behind its footprints in the field of education by establishing and efficiently running the following two pretigious education institutions viz..
- Bethlahem Matric and Higher Secondary School.
- Bethlahem College of Education.
- Bethlahem Hillside International School.
- Bethlahem College Arts And Science.
- Bethlahem New Dbse School.
All these institutes have left an indelible impression on the minds of the people for the laudable services being rendered to them. These temples of learning are a boon to the society as they primarily cater to the needs of the semi urban society of Karungal and its vicinity.
The founder Chairman of the Bethlahem Institute of Engineering is a leading entrepreneur in the United States of America. Bethlahem Institute of Engineering intends to provide focused technical education to the youth so as to mould them into becoming globally competitive. The Institute is well known for its technical excellence, modern facilities and an eco-friendly environment which is conducive to the all round development of the students. The campus provides an ideal ambience for the young minds to explore new ideas, stimulate creativity and independent thinking.
The adherence to high academic standards, strict internal evaluation, state-of-the-art infrastructure, technically qualified faculty and the exciting opportunities offered; all make BETHLAHEM INSTITUTE of ENGINEERING a favoured destination for engineering aspirants.
The Bethlahem Institute of Engineering is located on a sprawling 12 acre eco-friendly serene campus at Nadutheri, a hamlet which it is just 1 km from the Karungal bus station on the Karungal-Colachel highway. It is 23 kms from Nagercoil, the headquarters of Kanyakumari district and 52 kms from Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala state. The Institute can be reached by bus via Colachel and Thuckalay / Marthandam. The nearest railway station is Kuzhithurai West.
Board of Management
Head of the Department
Mrs. Christal Saji
Mr. Shine Rajesh
The mission of The Bethlahem Institute of Engineering is to provide students with quality education that kindles creativity, encourages innovation and inculcates ethical practices thereby enabling them to compete in the Global Engineering / Technical arena successfully. To help them gain an edge over others in the employment market and to make a difference in their career.
- To transform the Institute into a world renowned centre of learning with global competency so that by 2020 BETHLAHEM stands tall among the top engineering colleges in the state / country.
- To render public service by offering value-based education for the upliftment of the under privileged masses.
- To mould the youth into becoming wholesome personalities with the right combination of academic excellence and life skills besides, having a genuine concern for humanity and a just social order.