The Placement and Training Cell Plays a Vital role in Shaping a Student's Future.It is one of the Pillars of the Institution.This Department Continuously Strives to Empower the Students Career Endeavours
"A Dream is Just a Dream,A Goal is a Dream with a plan"
" When Driven by Passion ,No Mission is to Big"
Placement & Training Cell has been formed with the following as major objectives.
- Enables the students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussions
- Enables the students in the development and implementation of successful job search strategies
- Closely work with all faculty, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- To empower the students with life long career decision making skills.
- To provide the resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process
- To provide Pre Placement Training to the students
- To act as an interface among students and alumni.
- To spread awareness among students on future career options.
- To invite recruiting companies for In-campus and off-campus recruitment drives.
- To coordinate the summer training/internship programmes.
- To bridge the gap between Industry and Academia.
- To conduct weekly 3-hour training programmes in Aptitude, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- To conduct Special Communication skills Training programs once a month
- Internships provide valuable exposures to students to gain experience in a selected domain and to observe the best practices that are currently being followed in industries.
- Bethlahem Institute of Engineering allows internship for its students during their final semester. Students take up internships in core and Multinational companies which make them ready for taking on real world challenges when they take up their job positions.